This hearty cheese ball is as wonderful to eat as it is beautiful to serve. A delicious combination of cheeses makes it a real crowd-pleaser, and it's so quick and easy to make—perfect for open houses and wedding receptions. —Anna Mayer, Fort Branch, Indiana
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, room temperature
- 3 to 4 ounces blue cheese, room temperature
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, beat the cheeses, onion and Worcestershire sauce and mix well. Shape into a ball and roll in parsley. Chill. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1 cheese ball (4 inches).
Originally published as Onion Cheese Ball in Taste of Home June/July 1994, p39
Reviews for Onion Cheese Ball
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 5, 2013
"This was a great appetizer at our holiday brunch."