- 3 medium ears fresh corn, cut into 3 pieces
- 1 pound medium red potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup fresh baby carrots
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Toss to coat. Place on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 28 in. x 18 in.). Dot with butter. Fold foil around vegetable mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning once. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Onion-Basil Grilled Vegetables
Sort By :
"I love vegetables but never thought of making them this way, made them tonight and they are excellent, thanks for the recipe!!!"
"The whole family (even toddlers) enjoyed this! Yum! I omitted the peppers and used brussell sprouts. There were no left overs."
"Excellent! I used carrots sliced into thin strips instead of baby carrots."
"I have been using this recipe for a long time and love it. I vary the vegetables and the seasonings sometimes. Easy and favorite of the family's."