Onion-Baked Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs or crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1. Combine mustard and soy sauce in a shallow bowl; set aside.
- 2. In a small skillet, toast onion over medium heat until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Pour into a shallow bowl. Add crumbs and bouillon; mix well. Dip chicken in mustard mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- 3. Place on a rack over a greased baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 183 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 1,479 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 29 g protein.
Reviews for Onion-Baked Chicken
"Family and the girlfriend loved it!"