Onion-Baked Chicken Recipe
Toasted onion is deliciously different ingredient in the coating for this chicken. Folks will think you were in the kitchen all day making this quick and easy dish.
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs or crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1. Combine mustard and soy sauce in a shallow bowl; set aside.
- 2. In a small skillet, toast onion over medium heat until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Pour into a shallow bowl. Add crumbs and bouillon; mix well. Dip chicken in mustard mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- 3. Place on a rack over a greased baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 183 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 1479mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 29g protein .
Reviews for Onion-Baked Chicken
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2013
"Family and the girlfriend loved it!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC