Onion Au Gratin Recipe
Even if you’re not an onion-lover, you’ll like this simple side-dish casserole. With just 10 minutes of prep, it's easy to whip up. Carol Slocum from Mechanicville, New York shares the recipe.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min. YIELD:3 servings
- 1 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- 2/3 cup condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1. In a small bowl, combine onion and soup. Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the stuffing mix, water and butter. Let stand for 5 minutes. Spoon over onion.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until onion is tender and stuffing is browned. Yield: 2 cups.
2/3 cup equals 179 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 700 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC