- 1 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- 2/3 cup condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
1 cup Stuffing mixThe perfect holiday side Stuff yourself this holiday season with delicious stuffing from ALDI.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine onion and soup. Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the stuffing mix, water and butter. Let stand for 5 minutes. Spoon over onion.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until onion is tender and stuffing is browned. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Onion Au Gratin in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008, p37
Reviews for Onion Au Gratin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review