Onion-Apple Pork Chops Recipe
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Sprinkle chops with garlic salt and lemon-pepper. In a large ovenproof skillet, brown chops in oil. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute apple and onion in drippings until tender. Stir in broth and syrup. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-7 minutes or until liquid is almost evaporated. Return chops to pan.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Onion-Apple Pork Chops(4)
Sort By :
It was good but it did lack flavor. Not sure how I would flavor it up - but I would love to make it again. Pork chops were very tender!
Great new recipe to add to my favorites.
It was good but lacked a little flavor, yes I would fix it again with a few alterations.
This is sooo delish! One bite and my husband was hooked! Very easy and quick too!
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- German Dinner Recipes >
- German Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >