- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 3 medium red potatoes, cut into small wedges
- 2 cups fresh baby carrots or 3 medium carrots, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup water
- In a large skillet, brown chops over medium heat in butter for 3 minutes on each side. Add the potatoes, carrots and onion. Combine soup and water; pour over the top. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the meat juices run clear and vegetables are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for One-Skillet Pork Chop Supper
"Great, simple for any night you are just tired. Tried it again with Golden Mushroom soup for a totally different taste. smash potatoes to put sauce on them or omit potatoes & serve with rice, makes a great gravy."
"the whole family loves this recipe"
"Good and simple"
"A REAL QUICKY WITH INGREDIENTS RIGHT IN HOME"
"Nothing wrong with recipe. Just doesn't have much flavor"