- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with basil, oregano and garlic, undrained
- 2 jars (14 ounces each) spaghetti sauce
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/4 cups 1% cottage cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 9 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomatoes and spaghetti sauce; heat through. Transfer to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the soup, eggs, cottage cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Return 1 cup meat sauce to the skillet; spread evenly. Layer with 1 cup cottage cheese mixture, 1-1/2 cups meat sauce and half of the noodles, breaking to fit. Repeat layers of cottage cheese mixture, meat sauce and noodles. Top with remaining meat sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-17 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Remove from the heat. Sprinkle with shredded cheeses; cover and let stand for 2 minutes or until melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for One Skillet Lasagna
Sort By :
"Another easy one !!! Used ricotta instead. Easy and delish !!!!"
"This easy to make and my family like it too...definitely a keeper.Had a hard time looking for Cream of Onion but found it also at Wal-Mart (SoCal)."
"sounds easy, but the sodium content is a little high for my taste. Sorry, but that is the doctor in me"
"My family loved this. I didn't have the cream of onion soup but it still turned out wonderful. Used electric skillet to cook. Turned out perfect!!"
"My family liked it so that gives it a high rating. Easy and tasty."