One-Serving Cheese Puff
One-Serving Cheese Puff comes from Sharon McClatchey of Muskogee, Oklahoma. "This is an easy and delicious main dish for one," assures Sharon. "It's perfect for any meal."
1 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1-1/2 slices white or whole wheat bread, buttered
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup shredded process American cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 to 8 drops hot pepper sauce
- Cut bread into strips; place with buttered sides down along the sides
- and on the bottom of 10-oz. custard cup. In a bowl, lightly beat the
- egg; add milk, cheese, onion salt, salt and hot pepper sauce. Pour
- into custard cup. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for
- 35-40 minutes or until puffy and golden brown. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 1 serving.