- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups chopped green pepper
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) Italian diced tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 8 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- In a large nonstick saucepan coated with cooking spray, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add garlic; cook and stir for 1 minute. Add green pepper; cook and stir 3 minutes longer. Stir in the diced tomatoes, water, tomato paste, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, garlic salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Stir in rice. Remove from the heat. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for One-Pot Stuffed Pepper Dinner
Sort By :
Made this last nite. Only thing I did different was I had left over cooked rice from another meal. Will deffinetly make again!
Very tasty recipe. I also thought the green peppers needed additional cooking as I like them more tender. The consistency seemed a little soupy, so I added an additional 1/2 cup of rice and it was perfect. Much easier than stuffing peppers and same great taste!
This is a wonderful recipe, so quick and yummy. Note that if you follow the directions as they are given, the peppers will probably be a little crisp. I like mine a little softer, so I add them to the pan when I add the ground beef and cook them together.