- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 small potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup fresh baby carrots
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- Coat pork chops with flour. In a large skillet, brown chops on both sides. Add potatoes and carrots. In a small bowl, combine the water, Worcestershire sauce, salt and oregano; pour over pork and vegetables. Cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Stir in the soup; cover and simmer 10-15 minutes longer or until meat and vegetables are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as One-Pot Pork Chops in Quick Cooking July/August 2005, p60
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for One-Pot Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 2, 2009
"Make sure to add a little oil to the pan when you brown the pork chops."