One-Pot Ham Dinner Recipe
- 1 fully cooked ham slice (1 to 1-1/2 pounds)
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ham slice. Arrange potatoes over ham; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with beans and onion. Combine soup and water; pour over all.
- 2. Cook for 2 minutes. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 45-50 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 381 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 2209mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 5g fiber), 25g protein.
Reviews for One-Pot Ham Dinner
"I layered leftover cut-up ham, potatoes, 1 cup frozen corn, 1 cup frozen peas, onion & covered with a can of cream of potato soup, 1/2-cup milk & 1/4 cup water. Baked @ 350 for 1-1/2 hours in a covered bean pot. It was outstanding!Rare when all 8 of us like the same meal!"