One-Pot Casserole Recipe
One day when I wasn't the mood to cook, I threw some things together, put the casserole in a pan and baked it. To my surprise—and my family's delight—my experiment was a success!—Mary Alberts, Fremont, Nebraska
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 medium potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) lima beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 288 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 700 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Reviews for One-Pot Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC