- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups Minute® White Rice, uncooked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain.
- Add seasoning mix and 2 cups water; stir. Bring to boil.
- Stir in rice. Sprinkle with cheese; cover. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 min. Top with lettuce and tomato just before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as One-Pan Taco Dinner in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2010, p54
Reviews for One-Pan Taco Dinner
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 11, 2016
"This was super quick and easy, kids loved it."