- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups Minute® White Rice, uncooked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain.
- Add seasoning mix and 2 cups water; stir. Bring to boil.
- Stir in rice. Sprinkle with cheese; cover. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 min. Top with lettuce and tomato just before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as One-Pan Taco Dinner in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2010, p54
Reviews for One-Pan Taco Dinner
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review