One-Pan Pork a l'Orange Recipe
When I want to serve family and friends something special without a lot of fuss, this is the recipe I reach for.
- 2 cups dry instant chicken stuffing mix
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice, divided
- 4 pork cutlets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cups frozen tiny whole carrots
- 2 cups frozen broccoli cuts
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Combine stuffing mix and 3/4 cup orange juice; let stand for 3-4 minutes or until liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally. Flatten cutlets to 1/4-in. thickness; top each with about 1/3 cup stuffing. Roll up jell-roll style and secure with toothpicks; coat with flour.
- 2. In a large skillet, brown roll-ups in oil; drain. Add remaining orange juice; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 7 minutes. Add remaining ingredients; cover and simmer 7-10 minutes longer or meat is no longer pink. Remove toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for One-Pan Pork a l'Orange
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC