- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups shredded potatoes
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg (Large), beaten
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs (Large), scrambled
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- bacon, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Place the shredded potatoes in a medium bowl, add the beaten egg, and mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet under medium high heat and cook bacon to desired doneness. Set aside on paper towels.
- Reheat skillet. Add onions and cook until tender.
- Pour in eggs and scramble. When cooked remove to the side in a bowl.
- Add extra-virgin olive oil to the cast-iron skillet and heat on medium high heat. When the pan is hot, carefully add the potatoes, pressing down in an even layer.
- Let cook until the bottom is crispy and golden brown; about 6-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the bacon and add to the scrambled eggs.
- Once the potatoes are crispy to your liking flip to cook the other side and immediately top with bacon, eggs, and cheddar cheese. Cover so the cheese can melt, about 10 minutes.
- Top with cherry tomatoes, slice, and serve while warm! Yield: 6 servings
Originally published as One-Pan Breakfast Skillet in Eggland's Best 2015
Reviews for One-Pan Breakfast Skillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review