One-Pan Breakfast Recipe
Once when we had overnight guests, my husband, Ernie, made this easy all-in-one breakfast. It was a success. Now these guests request this dish whenever they come to visit.
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 4 large potatoes, peeled, cooked and cubed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs, beaten
- 6 slices process American cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, brown and crumble sausage; add potatoes and onion. Cook over medium-high heat for 18-20 minutes or until potatoes are browned. Gradually stir in eggs; cook and stir until set. Remove from the heat; top with cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as One-Pan Breakfast in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p28
Reviews for One-Pan Breakfast(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review