One-For-All Marinated Beef Recipe
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 beef flank steak (1-1/2 pounds)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add steak. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill steak, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for One-For-All Marinated Beef
Sort By :
I used this for grilled boneless, skinless chicken breasts and they turned out tender and yummy! Next I'm trying it with grilled bone-in pork chops. -Lori in WI.
used this with grilled chicken tonight. . . nice combination of flavors and the meat was juicy and tender. YUM!
I use this marinade for all meats and it is a family favorite!!