- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into chunks
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- In a small bowl, combine the soup mix, garlic powder and oil. Spoon half into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat. Spoon the remaining marinade into another large resealable plastic bag; add potatoes and carrots. Seal bag and turn to coat.
- Arrange chicken and vegetables in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 170° and vegetables are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as One-Dish Chicken with Vegetables in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p120
Reviews for One-Dish Chicken with Vegetables
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 6, 2014
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2012
This was VERY good! This will go into my recipe box and become a favorite in our weekly rotation!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >