- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into chunks
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- In a small bowl, combine the soup mix, garlic powder and oil. Spoon half into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat. Spoon the remaining marinade into another large resealable plastic bag; add potatoes and carrots. Seal bag and turn to coat.
- Arrange chicken and vegetables in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 170° and vegetables are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for One-Dish Chicken with Vegetables
Sort By :
"This was VERY good! This will go into my recipe box and become a favorite in our weekly rotation!"
"OMG what a snap to prepare and FAST cooking time. I will make this again for sure. I cooked it exactly as listed (20 minutes for part II) and the chicken was PERFECT. I noticed my potatoes weren't all thoroughly cooked though; only the ones actually touching the bottom of the baking dish were. so next time I will put the veggies on the bottom and the chicken on the top when baking. Other than that I will be making this again. Perfect for a busy school night!"
"Great and easy recipe that everyone loved! Will definitely keep in my workday meal plan. Added sliced onion to the bag as well as used Extra Virgin Olive Oil to make a little healthier. Enjoy!"
"I only had garlic-mushroom soup mix, so didn't add the garlic. Was Wonderful & SO easy!"