With just one bowl to clean up after mixing, these no-fuss brownies make many appearances at our dinner table. —Cheryl Smith, Hart, Texas
30 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat
- in eggs and vanilla. Combine cocoa, flour and salt; gradually stir
- into creamed mixture. Add nuts.
- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 375° for
- 20-25 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 161 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 75 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.