On-The-Go Snack Mix Recipe
“Since there’s no baking required, this is really simple to make. Plus, it’s also healthy and tasty. If you want a snack that delivers protein and a few vitamins and minerals, this will do it.” —Leah M. Firestone, Scottdale, Pennsylvania
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 1/2 cup blanched almonds
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1/2 cup lightly salted cashews
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup fat-free miniature pretzels
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- 1/4 cup dried banana chips
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 7 cups.
1/2 cup equals 217 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 93 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for On-The-Go Snack Mix
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC