“Since there’s no baking required, this is really simple to make. Plus, it’s also healthy and tasty. If you want a snack that delivers protein and a few vitamins and minerals, this will do it.” —Leah M. Firestone, Scottdale, Pennsylvania
Recommended: 66 Recipes for Super Bowl Snacks
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 1/2 cup blanched almonds
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1/2 cup lightly salted cashews
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup fat-free miniature pretzels
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- 1/4 cup dried banana chips
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 7 cups.
Originally published as On-The-Go Snack Mix in Healthy Cooking October/November 2010, p48
Reviews for On-The-Go Snack Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 10, 2015
"Every time I make this, I triple the batch! It goes great in lunches or for snacks!"
Reviewed Sep. 24, 2012
"I have made this a couple times and have had many compliments on it every time."