Omelet with Cheese Sauce Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1. In a small saucepan, cook soup and cream over low heat until warm, stirring occasionally. In a small bowl, beat the eggs, salt and pepper; stir in chilies. Melt butter in a 10-in. skillet over medium heat; add egg mixture. As the eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath.
- 2. When eggs are completely set, remove from the heat. Fold omelet in half; cut into three wedges. Serve with the cheese sauce. Refrigerate any leftover sauce. Yield: 3 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 311 calories, 24 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 468 mg cholesterol, 1,379 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Reviews for Omelet with Cheese Sauce
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.