- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs, egg substitute, milk, onion, salt and pepper. Coat a 10-in. nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Add egg mixture. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath.
- When eggs are set, sprinkle bacon, cheese and parsley over one side; fold omelet over filling. Cover and let stand for 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Omelet Lorraine in Light & Tasty April/May 2006, p7
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Omelet Lorraine
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review