Omelet in a Mug
"This is a great way to make a quick-and-easy breakfast for one person," reports Susan Adair of Somerset, Kentucky. "I love to fix this flavorful omelet for my husband, who rarely has time at all to prepare or clean up!"
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 to 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon diced green pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a microwave-safe mug coated with cooking spray, combine all
- ingredients. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 30-40 seconds; stir.
- Cook 30-60 seconds longer or until eggs are completely set. Yield: 1
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.