- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 to 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon diced green pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a microwave-safe mug coated with cooking spray, combine all ingredients. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 30-40 seconds; stir. Cook 30-60 seconds longer or until eggs are completely set. Yield: 1 serving.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Omelet in a Mug
Sort By :
Loved so much, I adapted and taught to my youth cooking class. GREAT and easy!
My 19 yr old never knows what to have for breakfast but when I showed her this recipe, she made it twice in the first week! So much simpler than getting out the frypan. You need a bit more time to firm up the eggs though.
It tasted like the eggs you'd get from Denny's: rubbery, flaky, not very flavorful at all. It IS quick, though. Took me about five minutes, total.
This is a quick, easy, nutritious and most of all delicious breakfast entree!