Not only is this dish simple to make, it’s also perfect for a church breakfast or an afternoon brunch. The Swiss cheese and diced ham add nice flavor.
60 ServingsPrep: 35 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 100 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2-1/2 quarts 2% milk
- 1-1/4 teaspoons white pepper
- 7-1/2 cups (30 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 7-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- Divide the butter among five 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat 20 eggs, 2 cups milk and 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups cheese and 1-1/2 cups ham; pour
- into one prepared dish. Repeat four times.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife
- inserted near the center comes out clean (cover with foil if the top
- browns too quickly). Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield:
- 60 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 258 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 390 mg cholesterol, 416 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.