Omelet Casseroles Recipe
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 100 eggs
- 2-1/2 quarts 2% milk
- 1-1/4 teaspoons white pepper
- 7-1/2 cups (30 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 7-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1. Divide the butter among five 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes; set aside. In a large bowl, beat 20 eggs, 2 cups milk and 1/4 teaspoon pepper until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups cheese and 1-1/2 cups ham; pour into one prepared dish. Repeat four times.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean (cover with foil if the top browns too quickly). Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 60 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 258 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 390 mg cholesterol, 416 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 19 g protein.
Reviews for Omelet Casseroles
"The instructions below the ingredients give the amounts needed to make 1 pan, rather than 5 pans"
"ITHOUGHT IT WAS GREAT. ICUT EVERYTHING BACK AND MADE 1 FORTH OF THR RECIPE. EVERYONE LOVED IT. THEY ATE IT ALL UP. SHOULD HAVE MADE 1 HALF."
"Yes, it's for a large group. Yields 60 servings."
"I hope this recipe does not call for 100 eggs. this must be a mistake"