Omelet Casseroles Recipe
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 100 eggs
- 2-1/2 quarts 2% milk
- 1-1/4 teaspoons white pepper
- 7-1/2 cups (30 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 7-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1. Divide the butter among five 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes; set aside. In a large bowl, beat 20 eggs, 2 cups milk and 1/4 teaspoon pepper until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups cheese and 1-1/2 cups ham; pour into one prepared dish. Repeat four times.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean (cover with foil if the top browns too quickly). Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 60 servings.
1 piece: 258 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 390mg cholesterol, 416mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, trace fiber), 19g protein
Reviews for Omelet Casseroles
"The instructions below the ingredients give the amounts needed to make 1 pan, rather than 5 pans"
"ITHOUGHT IT WAS GREAT. ICUT EVERYTHING BACK AND MADE 1 FORTH OF THR RECIPE. EVERYONE LOVED IT. THEY ATE IT ALL UP. SHOULD HAVE MADE 1 HALF."
"Yes, it's for a large group. Yields 60 servings."
"I hope this recipe does not call for 100 eggs. this must be a mistake"