- 1 cup butter, melted
- 100 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2-1/2 quarts 2% milk
- 1-1/4 teaspoons white pepper
- 7-1/2 cups (30 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 7-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- Divide the butter among five 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes; set aside. In a large bowl, beat 20 eggs, 2 cups milk and 1/4 teaspoon pepper until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups cheese and 1-1/2 cups ham; pour into one prepared dish. Repeat four times.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean (cover with foil if the top browns too quickly). Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 60 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Omelet Casseroles(4)
Sort By :
The instructions below the ingredients give the amounts needed to make 1 pan, rather than 5 pans
ITHOUGHT IT WAS GREAT. ICUT EVERYTHING BACK AND MADE 1 FORTH OF THR RECIPE. EVERYONE LOVED IT. THEY ATE IT ALL UP. SHOULD HAVE MADE 1 HALF.
Yes, it's for a large group. Yields 60 servings.
I hope this recipe does not call for 100 eggs. this must be a mistake
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >