Not only is this dish simple to make, it’s also perfect for a church breakfast or an afternoon brunch. The Swiss cheese and diced ham add nice flavor.
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 100 eggs
- 2-1/2 quarts 2% milk
- 1-1/4 teaspoons white pepper
- 7-1/2 cups (30 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 7-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- Divide the butter among five 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes; set aside. In a large bowl, beat 20 eggs, 2 cups milk and 1/4 teaspoon pepper until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups cheese and 1-1/2 cups ham; pour into one prepared dish. Repeat four times.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean (cover with foil if the top browns too quickly). Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 60 servings.
Originally published as Omelet Casseroles in Taste of Home April/May 2006, p39
Reviews for Omelet Casseroles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review