Omelet Biscuit Cups Recipe
- 1 tube (12 ounces) large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped canned mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1. Press biscuits onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups; set aside. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in the ham, 1/4 cup cheese and mushrooms.
- 2. In a skillet, melt butter; add the egg mixture. Cook and stir until eggs are nearly set. Spoon into biscuit cups.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 5 servings.
1 serving (2 each) equals 412 calories, 24 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 211 mg cholesterol, 1,317 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 19 g protein.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.