Omelet Biscuit Cups
My husband's a busy farmer and sometimes eats his breakfast on the run. He's able to take these omelet biscuit cups with him in his truck or tractor cab.
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (12 ounces) large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped canned mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Press biscuits onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin
- cups; set aside. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, milk, salt and
- pepper. Stir in the ham, 1/4 cup cheese and mushrooms.
- In a skillet, melt butter; add the egg mixture. Cook and stir until
- eggs are nearly set. Spoon into biscuit cups.
- Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until biscuits are golden
- brown. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 2 minutes longer or
- until cheese is melted. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 412 calories, 24 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 211 mg cholesterol, 1,317 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 19 g protein.