Omelet Biscuit Cups Recipe
- 1 tube (12 ounces) large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped canned mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1. Press biscuits onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups; set aside. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in the ham, 1/4 cup cheese and mushrooms.
- 2. In a skillet, melt butter; add the egg mixture. Cook and stir until eggs are nearly set. Spoon into biscuit cups.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 5 servings.
2 each: 412 calories, 24g fat (10g saturated fat), 211mg cholesterol, 1317mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Omelet Biscuit Cups
"I can't begin to count the number of times I've made this and every time I serve it to guests they ask for the recipe. I've made tons of variations, using sausage, fresh mushrooms, green pepper and onion or Canadian bacon, swiss and green onion or even used leftover taco meat, a mix of cheddar & Monterey Pepper Jack cheeses, tomato and onion."
"I made this recipe for our family when it first came out in the Taste of Home magizine. I searched through all the pages of breakfast recipes to find it again. We really enjoy them and they freeze well too!"
"I have made these so many times that I've lost count! My whole family love them."
"When I made my first batch I watched in amazment as they dissapered in minutes!"
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.