Olympic Rings Pizza Recipe
- 2-1/2 to 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup warm water (120° to 130°)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 jar Ragú® Homemade Style Pizza Sauce (14 ounces)
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1. Ina bowl, combine 2 cups flour, yeast and salt. Add water and oil; beat until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6 minutes. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes. Roll the dough into a 16-in. x 11-in. rectangle; transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Press dough 1/2 in. up the sides of pan. Spread with pizza sauce and sprinkle with cheese. Arrange pepperoni on top in five interlocking circles. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until crust and cheese are lightly browned. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 273 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 490 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.