- Shape dough into a flattened rectangle and place on prepared baking
- sheet. Cover dough with waxed paper; roll dough to within 1/4 in. of
- edges of baking sheet. Remove top sheet of waxed paper; invert dough
- onto another greased baking sheet. Remove remaining waxed paper.
- Using a 4-1/2-in. diameter plate or bowl and a knife, trace three
- touching circles along a long side of the dough. Trace two more
- circles centered below and overlapping upper circles by 1 in. Cut
- around outer edges of the rings; remove dough around rings and use
- to make cookies if desired. Bake rings at 350° for 14-16
- minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until
- smooth. Add whipped topping; mix well. Transfer cooled crust to a
- serving platter. Spread with frosting. On top rings, from left to
- right, place blueberries, blackberries and strawberries. Place
- pineapple and kiwi on lower rings. Store in the refrigerator. Yield:
- 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 336 calories, 19 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 144 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now