- 1 pound Ground Beef (95% lean)
- 1/4 cup low-fat or regular plan Greek-style yogurt
- 1 small sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 whole-grain hamburger buns, split, toasted
- Fresh spinach leaves
- Combine yogurt and 1/4 cup tapenade in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Combine Ground Beef and remaining 1/4 cup tapenade in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Lightly shape into four 1/2-inch thick patties.
- Heat grill pan over medium heat until hot. Place patties in pan; cook 10 to 12 minutes until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally. Season with pepper, as desired. Remove; keep warm.
- Add onion and zucchini to grill pan over medium heat; season with salt and pepper, as desired. Cook 5 to 6 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp-tender, turning occasionally.
- Place 1 tablespoon cheese on bottom of each bun; top evenly with spinach leaves, onion, burger and zucchini. Spread 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture on cut side of each bun top. Close sandwiches. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Olympian Burgers in The Beef Checkoff 2014
Reviews for Olympian Burgers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2014
great start needs more flavor
Reviewed May. 14, 2014
I loved this burger and so did my family