- 2 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, chopped
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 French bread baguette, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients; beat until blended.
- Transfer to a serving bowl; cover and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight. Serve with baguette slices. Yield: 6 cups.
Reviews for Olive Zucchini Spread
""Soo yummieeei recently found one of best recipe site for all type of chicken recipeshttp://www.reciflix.com/#/category/appetizers/recipes""
"Left out olive oil. I loved this recipe, you dont know its zucchinni"
"After some tweaking, got to a crowd pleaser . Only 1 cr. cheese, 1.5 cups zucchini, 3 Large cloves garlic, & 3 minced jalepenos were added to the other recipe ingredients which I did not reduce. Best made day before for flavor development."
"It only says 8 cloves of garlic in this recipe, not 18, but I am going to use 4.and grate them finely. It sounds yummy!"
"I substitute 2 cans Cannelinii beans for the cream cheese. I pureed the beans in a food processor using a bit of the liquid from the veggie mixture and a splash of extra olive oil for richness . This variation made it this a non-dairy, gluten -free, vegan and delicious."