Zucchini tends to spread—across bread, crackers and veggies—when this recipe is served at a reception, potluck or casual get-together. It makes enough to satisfy a crowd. —GaleLynn Peterson, Long Beach, California
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, chopped
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 French bread baguette, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients; beat until blended.
- Transfer to a serving bowl; cover and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight. Serve with baguette slices. Yield: 6 cups.
Originally published as Olive Zucchini Spread in Country Woman August/September 2008, p32
Reviews for Olive Zucchini Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review