Olive Zucchini Spread Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese Spread
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, chopped
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 French bread baguette, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients; beat until blended.
- Transfer to a serving bowl; cover and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight. Serve with baguette slices. Yield: 6 cups.
Reviews for Olive Zucchini Spread(15)
Sort By :
Made it a few times, always turned out great,
I only used 1 pkg, of cheese & 1 cup zucchini, the rest the same, except 4 cloves of garlic.
I even loved the leftovers, great on bread!
Fantastic! I love Garlic but if you are serving this to a large group of people 4 cloves may be a better amount.
I like zuchinni almost any way but this is the best use I've found for it. Oh, my goodness! It is addictive! 8 cloves of garlic is pretty potent. Just right for us but anyone stepping in the room can smell it!
This will make your taste buds perk up and try to figure out what kind of ingredients are in this spread.
I made the and the whole family loved it. I used three variations. I used 10 cloves of garlic. I used a high grade of Greek olive oil, I cut down on the cream cheese and added plain Greek yogurt. The yogurt gave it a little tartness and made it more spreadable. Next time I make it I am going to add some lemon juice and a little fresh chopped thyme to give it more of a Greek identity.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Artichoke Hearts >
- Artichoke Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheese Spread >
- Cheese Spreads >
- Country Woman Appetizers >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Appetizers >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Make Ahead Appetizers >
- Make-Ahead Finger Foods >