- cheeses; sprinkle over dressing. Layer with tomatoes, green pepper,
- onion, olives and mushrooms. Sprinkle with salt, basil, oregano,
- pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is
- melted. Cut into squares. Yield: 24 slices.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 151 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 547 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now