Olive Tapenade Recipe
To tie into the Mediterranean feel of this Easter dinner, we created these easy appetizers. The salty tapenade pairs well with the toasted baguette slices.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano or 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 20 Greek olives, pitted and finely chopped
- 15 slices French bread baguette (1/4 inch thick), toasted
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add olives; toss to coat. Serve with baguette slices. Yield: 15 appetizers.
1 each: 52 calories, 3g fat (0g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 154mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 0 fat.
Reviews for Olive Tapenade
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC