Olive-Stuffed Celery Recipe
- 1 dill pickle spear plus 1 teaspoon juice
- 3 sweet pickles plus 1 teaspoon juice
- 6 pitted ripe olives plus 1 teaspoon juice
- 6 pimiento-stuffed olives plus 1 teaspoon juice
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 6 celery ribs, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1. Finely chop the pickles and olives; set aside. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, Miracle Whip, juices and salt until blended. Stir in the pickles, olives and pecans.
- 2. Transfer to a small resealable plastic bag. Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag; pipe or stuff into celery sticks. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 piece equals 61 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 228 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Olive-Stuffed Celery
"I have prepared this twice in the last month. I love the combination of flavors and considered it a healthy snack. It may be a little messy to stuff celery."