- saucepan. Combine the egg yolks, vinegar and water; gradually whisk
- into saucepan. Add butter. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Cool to room
- temperature, stirring several times. Pour over potato mixture;
- gently stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Top
- with sliced eggs; sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 218 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 213 mg cholesterol, 399 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.