This attractive well-seasoned loaf from Barbara Manfra of Saugus, Massachusetts is perfect for parties but easy enough to prepare for every day. For extra flavor, stir in chunks of provolone cheese.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- Unroll pizza dough and place on a lightly floured surface. Brush with oil; sprinkle with rosemary and olives. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seam to seal and tuck ends under.
- Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Brush with egg yolk. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool before cutting. Yield: 1 loaf (10 slices).
Originally published as Olive Pinwheel Bread in Taste of Home August/September 2002, p63
Reviews for Olive Pinwheel Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review