Olive Pepperoni Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/4 cup sliced and quartered pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- Bagel chips
- 1. Spread cream cheese into a 9-in. pie plate. Layer with pizza sauce, Italian cheese and pepperoni. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with olives. Serve with bagel chips. Yield: 11 servings.
1/4 cup: 126 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 244mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Olive Pepperoni Spread
"Lovely recipe- quick and delicious. I go back to it again and again."
"This was very good but it doesn't make a whole lot - it needs to be doubled or tripled for parties."