Olive Pepperoni Spread
Pizza lovers will adore this quick-and-easy dip. If you’re serving picky eaters, keep the black olives on the side. Cheri Authement - Appleton, Wisconsin
11 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/4 cup sliced and quartered pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- Bagel chips
- Spread cream cheese into a 9-in. pie plate. Layer with pizza sauce,
- Italian cheese and pepperoni. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or
- until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with olives. Serve with bagel
- chips. Yield: 11 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup spread (calculated without bagel chips) equals 126 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 244 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.