Olive Pepperoni Snack Muffins Recipe
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) pepperoni, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, oregano and baking soda. In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, eggs, milk and oil until smooth. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in the pepperoni and olives.
- 2. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 22 muffins.
1 each: 163 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 361mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Olive Pepperoni Snack Muffins
"Absolutely the best...so easy to make and so surprisingly delicious!!!"