Olive Pepper Pinwheels Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup each finely chopped sweet red, green and yellow pepper
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth; stir in the peppers, olives and dressing mix. Spread over tortillas. Roll up jelly-roll style; wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- 2. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Just before serving, cut into 1-in. pieces. Yield: 3 dozen.
One serving (2 pieces) equals 68 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 226 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 0.55 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.