Olive Pepper Pinwheels Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup each finely chopped sweet red, green and yellow pepper
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth; stir in the peppers, olives and dressing mix. Spread over tortillas. Roll up jelly-roll style; wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- 2. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Just before serving, cut into 1-in. pieces. Yield: 3 dozen.
2 pieces: 68 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 226mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Olive Pepper Pinwheels
"Very easy to make, but a bit too creamy for my taste."
"Very tasty! Very easy to make and I agree, they are addicting."
"Yummy!! These appetizers are so easy and when you mix the cream cheese spread ahead of time, the flavors meld and it only gets better. Everyone loved them! They don't last long."
"Yummy!! I took these appetizers to a New Year's Eve gathering and everyone loved them. They didn't last long, once word spread about how tasty they were!"
"Always a big hit, and they're easy to make!"
"I made these for a work party and everyone loved them and asked for the recipe. They are refreshing addictive little morsels!"
"excellent recipe, Great to make ahead before guests arrive."