"These zippy pinwheels are surprisingly simple to prepare ahead of time and have on hand whenever hunger hits," notes Kristin Manley from her home in Montesano, Washington. "They're also attractive to serve as appetizers for guests," she adds.
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup each finely chopped sweet red, green and yellow pepper
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth; stir in the peppers, olives and dressing mix. Spread over tortillas. Roll up jelly-roll style; wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Just before serving, cut into 1-in. pieces. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Olive Pepper Pinwheels in Light & Tasty June/July 2001, p55
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Olive Pepper Pinwheels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review