- top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 50
- Punch dough down. Shape into a 9-in. circle on a greased baking
- sheet. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 25
- minutes. With fingertips, make several dimples over top of dough.
- Brush with oil. Sprinkle with kosher salt and cheeses.
- Bake at 400° for 14-18 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to a
- wire rack.
- Yield: 1 loaf (8 wedges).
Nutritional Facts: 1 wedge equals 118 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 418 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.