Olive Floret Salad Recipe
I’m retired from a large company but occasionally work when someone’s on vacation. We’ve had many potlucks there, and even now on my trips back, everyone still asks for this salad. —Joanne Flanigan, South Beloit, Illinois
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted small ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, broccoli, tomatoes, carrots and olives. In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing and dressing mix; pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, toss again and sprinkle with feta cheese. Yield: 13 servings.
3/4 cup: 77 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 598mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Olive Floret Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC