I’m retired from a large company but occasionally work when someone’s on vacation. We’ve had many potlucks there, and even now on my trips back, everyone still asks for this salad. —Joanne Flanigan, South Beloit, Illinois
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted small ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, broccoli, tomatoes, carrots and olives. In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing and dressing mix; pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, toss again and sprinkle with feta cheese. Yield: 13 servings.
Originally published as Olive Floret Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2006, p37
Reviews for Olive Floret Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review