Olive-Cucumber Tossed Salad Recipe
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, halved, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, halved
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the salad dressing, cucumbers, olives and Creole seasoning. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 2. Just before serving, place the salad greens in a large bowl; add cucumber mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 159 calories, 14 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 957 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Olive-Cucumber Tossed Salad
"Absolutely delicious! I have made this 3 times already and have friends asking for the recipe! I didn't have the Creole seasoning so I used the suggested substitutions and it was outstanding. To make it slightly healthier, however, I use the "free zesty Italian" dressing. Deliciously healthy!"