Olive-Cucumber Tossed Salad
You get lots of flavor from just a few ingredients in this easy-to-fix salad. It’s refreshing but bold with zip from the Creole seasoning and saltiness from the olives. More Cajun Salads Recipes
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + marinating
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, halved, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, halved
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) ready-to-serve salad greens
- In a large bowl, combine the salad dressing, cucumbers, olives and
- Creole seasoning. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Just before serving, place the salad greens in a large bowl; add
- cucumber mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 159 calories, 14 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 957 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.