- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, halved, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, halved
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) ready-to-serve salad greens
- In a large bowl, combine the salad dressing, cucumbers, olives and Creole seasoning. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Just before serving, place the salad greens in a large bowl; add cucumber mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Olive-Cucumber Tossed Salad in Taste of Home February/March 2006, p33
Reviews for Olive-Cucumber Tossed Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review