Olive-Cucumber Finger Sandwiches Recipe
Along with a refreshing beverage, I served these attractive hors d'oeuvres to guests at my Garden Party. The crisp cucumbers on these easy-to-fix finger sandwiches get their zip from being marinated for a short time. —Sara Laker Loda, Illinois
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 36 thin slices bread
- 36 pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1. With a fork, score cucumber lengthwise; cut into thin slices. Place in a bowl; add water and vinegar. Let stand for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion salt and Worcestershire sauce until smooth.
- 2. Cut bread into flower shapes with a 2-1/2-in. cookie cutter. Spread each with cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with paprika and top with a cucumber slice.
- 3. Remove pimientos from olives; place in center of cucumber. Cut olives into five wedges and arrange around pimiento in a pinwheel pattern. Yield: 3 dozen.
3 each: 335 calories, 16g fat (5g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 853mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein
Reviews for Olive-Cucumber Finger Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC