Olive Corn Salad Recipe
This recipe has been a favorite of mine for years. My grandmother would always ask me to make it for our family picnic.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, diced
- 1/3 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the corn, eggs and olives. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and seasonings. Stir into corn mixture and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 254 calories, 19 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 113 mg cholesterol, 344 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC